To Start

I can scarcely believe that I'm writing this,  as I finally come out of my tortoise shell of procrastination to finally put down some of my pandemonium in ink!

Starting a blog...
Some wise person who didn't procrastinate ,once said "starting something is halfway accomplishing it"

So much just to console the instant gratification monkey up in my head.

I was 11 when my mom handed me a huge book stating that this was to be my diary and that every night before calling it a day,  I must write a page in it.
So much for the 11 year old dreamer kid that I was, and so I started journaling,  page by page,  night by night.

From what time I woke up to what I did throughout the day,  more like an account of my activities than thoughts, but obviously I was 11 after all.

Even though such books have date printed up on the pages,  i never finished that book, my best guess would be its still somewhere at August.
So although for the fact that I didn't write much, the very fact that I atleast did write a word or two has brought me to this moment in life as I write these lines.

So today as I made the choice of writing instead of just envisioning,  even though what I may write won't make any sense after all, to have started it is within itself a tiny milestone for me.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Don't Try

The Dawn